quarta-feira, 29 de abril de 2015

As i said, my mom broken my phone and i can't show you guys my cow, yes, i made a cow on paper A4 and her name is COWNECTED.
It's a regular cow, what make her different is that she simbolize our appearences, once upon a time what we know about someone was true i think, people talked with each other, say hello and ask about their lives.
Today things changed and if you wanna know someone you have to search for their profiles on internet and what they wrote on it maybe is not truth.
My cow have stickers with simbols of the famous social networks, imagine that on people, we all have stickers around us, nobody really knows who we are.
If you find someone that like you because of who you really are, grab this person and never let her go.

- Gabriella -

When i have my phone back i will put a picture of my cow on the blog !

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário